Aha! This is the “real” about me!
- I’m Canadian, eh. My blood runs with maple syrup and I melt at the sight of poutine.
- I was born in California and I lived there till I was 8.
- I can still recite the Pledge of Allegiance by heart, and have an unshakable love of the beach, piers, and corn dogs.
- I have a love/hate relationship with sleep.
- My middle name is Jeanne. It’s French. I speak French. My parents are Filipino-Chinese. I don’t speak Filipino. Konti lang.
- My favourite breakfast is spam, eggs, and rice with banana ketchup.
- When I go to karaoke, I sing the Little Mermaid’s ``Part of Your World.”
- When I competed for Kyoto University’s Over-20 Women’s olympic weightlifting team, I jerked and sucked.
- I’m older than I look.
- My fingers move when I listen to music because I’m playing the air flute.
- Colour is spelled with a u.
- As a kid, I wanted to become an inventor, or a comedian! I’m currently taking improv workshops with Tokyo Comedy Store! It’s the scariest thing ever, but I believe in doing what you fear most!
- My favourite artist is Keiichiro Ito, and I secretly want to make his robots.
- The scar on my left knee is because I had to replace my anterior cruciate ligament which was torn while playing rugby as a hooker.